It’s hard to imagine outdoor events without outdoor canopy tents these days. They have transformed the way we visualize and organize all such events. And the one accessory that has come out as a game-changer among all the iterations of the humble outdoor tent is the branded canopy tent.
Branded canopy tents are powerful tools. They empower brands with the ability to create a strong presence at outdoor events as well as their niche markets. If you are a brand owner, you absolutely need this accessory to boost your business. Here’s all you need to know about branded tents and how they can impact your business.
An effective marketing tool
An effective marketing tools has the following attributes:
- It is visually appealing and draws people’s attention.
- It sends out a clear message.
- It helps create a faithful follower-base.
Branded tents have all these attributes and some more.
Stand out in a crowd
Whether you are exhibiting at a trade show, sponsoring a community event, or hosting a product launch, a branded canopy tent can help you stand out in a crowd and create a memorable experience for your customers.
Tent manufacturers are more than willing to tailor their products for their clientele. With some careful planning you can have an accessory designed exclusively for your brand. Here’s some tips on how to have your tent branded effectively.
- Have your custom printed pop up tent rendered in your brand colors. If you haven’t decided on your brand colors yet, take into consideration the average age and preferences of your client-base.
- For instance, brands with teenagers and young adults for customers go for funky color schemes because that’s what appeals to their customer-base. A healthcare chain will most likely prefer a softer palette for a soothing visual effect.
- Choose a logo that’s catchy yet easy to remember. Take help from professionals if you have to.
- Go for custom graphics with free-flowing lines.
- For taglines and slogans, use large legible fonts for better viewing experience.
Follow these steps and you’ll have a visually stunning accessory that is sure to grab eyeballs at any outdoor event.
With a properly designed branded canopy, you’ll look like you mean business at tradeshows and exhibitions. Mind you, this goes a long way in onboarding new customers because it shows that you have invested in your brand and are serious about your business.
A safe shelter for you and your guests
Underneath all the graphics and embellishments, a branded tent is a shelter solution and an effective one at that. It works by letting you set up shop, expand your retail space or create brand pavilions and experience zones for attendees in tradeshows.
All modern tents have canopies made of waterproof UV-resistant materials like PVC and polyester or any of their derivatives. So, rain or shine, you and your guests are safe in the shade of an outdoor tent. These accessories also have sturdy frames made of aluminum or steel, so light drafts are not a problem. You can always use tent stakes, guy ropes and artificial weights to secure your tent in windy conditions. For added protection and visual effect, go for PVC sidewalls to complement your accessory. But we advise you not to take chances with inclement weather.
All in all, quality tents are built to last. Keep them clean and dry when not in use and they will serve you for a very long time.
Versatile and portable
We have already seen how branded canopies can be employed for all sorts of purposes.
- Restaurants can convert sidewalks and gardens into outdoor dining areas with the help of outdoor tents.
- Retail stores are already employing tents to construct curbside pickups for their customers.
- Outdoor sporting venues are chock-full with event tents of brands trying to promote their business.
- From constructing customer service kiosks to installing refreshment booths on bonfire nights, possibilities are endless with custom canopies.
Outdoor tents are easy to set up and take down. They are also lightweight, meaning transportation isn’t a hassle. As for the ideal dimensions, 10×10 custom canopies tend to be the most user-friendly ones because they need little space for installation but can house small crowds easily. If you are in need of a bigger tent, go for a large 20×20 event tent or order one with custom dimensions. Your tent maker will be happy to oblige.
Choosing the right branded canopy tent for your business
If you’re considering investing in a branded canopy tent for your business, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some tips for choosing the right tent:
Size: Consider the size of the event and the amount of space you’ll have available. You’ll want to choose a tent that is large enough to accommodate your needs but not too large to easily transport and set up.
Quality: Look for a canopy tent that is made from high-quality materials like an aluminum or steel frame and a durable and weather-resistant fabric for canopy. This will ensure that your tent lasts for many events to come.
Customization: Choose a tent manufacturer who’s willing to tailor your accessory with services like full-color printing and custom graphic designing. This will help you own a tent that is tailored exclusively for your brand.
Ease of Use: Look for a tent that is easy to set up and take down. You’ll want to spend your time interacting with customers and promoting your brand, not struggling to put up a tent.
Portability: Choose a tent that is lightweight and easy to transport. You’ll likely be moving the tent from event to event, so it’s important to choose one that is easy to handle.
A branded canopy tent can be as asset to your business. All you need to do is buy your tent from a reputed manufacturer and take care of it once it’s delivered.